Organization Tips For Online Marketers That Worked For Me!

 Disclaimer: The tips provided below is based on MY personal experience. Please do something that fits YOU personally! If it works for you, keep doing it! Your business will run smoothing! Please leave a comment on your feedback! I love to hear what works for you! 


    I had a lot of people ask me, how I am so organized! Well aside from being an organized freak, I love to make sure that I don't get stressed out in a busy day! I personally run two businesses, along with hosting my very own Podcast and started this blog! So I am very busy aside from being a mom to my handsome 2 yrs old son, and a wife to my best friend! Busy, I know!  Here are some tips to help you see how, you personally, can be successful & organized in your busy schedule! 


Have a planner! 

I love my planner! I use mine EVERYDAY! From planning out my post for the week, my goals for the week, Doctor appointments and anything I have planned that week or month. I want you to also keep in mind that life happens. And your planning ahead may not be set in stone. I am always scheduling an idea post for any day of the week, but at that moment of day if I am inspired to post something else. I post what I am inspired at that moment! Being authentic is very important when you are running your business. You want to be honest and bring that real and raw life to the table. People relate to you better. Because let's be real, life isn't cupcakes and rainbows.

Make a Dream Board!

My favorite one! Dream Boards! I love putting my goals into a visual perspective! It can be as simple as paying off debt and having grocery money. It can also be as big as buying a house or a trip to Italy! You name it! Put your goals in visual perspective, and watch them be marked off! I love how marking off a goal makes me feel! I feel so accomplished, that my hard work paid off! It's just so exciting, and the best experience you can have, as an entrepreneur. 

Schedule your post! 

There is many ways to schedule your post! You can save them to drafts on Instagram(Post and Reels), and TikTok! You can schedule them to post on their own, at certain times on Facebook groups or pages. You can save them in your notes, and post when you want. There is so many ways you can pre-plan your post for your business. You can even get an app or system to help you! Like  Buffer.com or Planoly - Instagram Planner app. Couple of examples for you! 

Content Day!

I used to think making content was so hard! Now it's so easy! You can use your phone or if you have a digital camera, you can use that as well. You can use natural light when your outside, or ring light from Walmart or Amazon for indoors! I personally have two ring lights, that were both given to me from giveaways! (I love it!) For editing your pictures, you can use Lightroom, Canva, VSCO, Polarr, or Unfold! All apps on your phone or can search them on your computer! This can not only help with your post, but can also help with story templates to boost your views! 

Have a routine! 

I don't know how to express myself, when I tell you routine is key! I struggled with keeping a routine for the longest time! But I added discipline into making a routine happen! I started digging into self development, and started to build my mindset better! And the routine just happened! Note that a routine becomes a habit after doing it for 21 days straight! So make sure your routine is something that helps your future, and not something that pro-longs it! 

Keep record of your customers, team members, and follow-ups! 

Most important one of all, is keep taps of your business! If you don't categorize your business and who you talk too. It's hard to manage your business! I keep a binder, with people I have on my team, customers I have, and the potential recruits for follow ups! It helps me to not get confused and keeps me on track! You can also use Excel or anything you have that will help you keep track! 


I want to also mention, that through your business and daily task. You need to make sure you are building relationships, with the people you recruit and talk too! It is not always about your business! These are human beings as well! They have goals! They have a problem that they are looking for a solution. So, help them find the solution to there problem. Listen to them! 


Also know that, you may not be the solution to their problem. The business that you are in, may not be something that is for them. If you know someone who has something , to help them. Direct them to that person. But know that its not a 100% loss for your business. You still left an impact on that person, by helping them find the solution to their problem. Its a hit or miss in any business you do! 


Stay positive throughout every aspect of your business and life! You will get to your goal of success, it just takes time and hard work! 


As I was taught: The London Bridge was NOT built overnight! 


You are building a generational wealth, to be passed down to your children, grand children and so forth. Don't give up, because you haven't reached the success you wanted overnight! It takes time and effort! Success is based on consistency! Build that trust and relationships with your potentials, customers and team members! Build that strong foundation of your business! 


You got this!


I hope this helped you in anyway! Drop your feedback below!   

Comments

Popular Posts