Why I Chose Farmasi Instead Of Other Makeup Companies!

 Everyday, I get the same question in my inbox at least three times a day. Why did I choose Farmasi, over all the other makeup companies out there? Well let me tell you why! I mean really, where do I start? 


Let's start with my story! I was working a health and wellness company, that I was slowly losing interest in. I didn't know it at the time. But eventually I did! I needed MORE in my life! Something that brought color to my life! Something that I could find that I am passionate about, and can finally see some kind of success! I remembered seeing someone who was with Younique. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to be with Younique, considering the price on their mascara that I couldn't afford anyways. But it was worth finding out what the company offered, for options. I reached out to her, and she mentioned that she was no longer with Younique. But she found something better! So I said, "What the heck, whats the new opportunity you have?". I knew she wasn't the type to just join any company. So I looked over the information she sent me. And I was SHOOK! I looked over the prices on the website, and was AMAZED! Not even FIVE MINUTES of getting the information, I joined! Because I don't just join any company either. I love to see what this company offers as well, and see how the products are. So after joining, I got my kit in the mail. I started trying new products and was even more amazed on the quality. And right then and there, I new I found my opportunity of where my purpose was supposed to be. I started working full time with Farmasi a month after joining, and stopped my health and wellness company. And this has been my home opportunity since! It will be one year in May 2022, when I became a Beauty Influencer! And I am going to tell you why you should try Farmasi out, too!


The Product Quality!

Our high quality products are safe! NO animal cruelty, No GMO, Phthalate FREE, 100% formaldehyde FREE, Good Manufacturing Practice Quality Products, Triclosan FREE, PB lead FREE, Plant based, Dermatologically tested, and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

The Affordable Prices! 

The prices we have are incredible! I love how I can save so much! It's like my Saphora or Ulta price is cut in half or more! And so many rewards come with it! 


Comp Plan- Customer & Beauty Influencer Break Down!

We have so many options for anyone who wants to be apart of Farmasi! Let me break down some options for help you! (If you sign up under me personally, use sponsor code 1089459 . This will allow me to help you personally with your goals!) 

Customer- Free account, able to refer family and friends for money in your wallet for more products, and customer sales when available!  Customer Sign Up Link

Beauty Influencer- Must purchase a kit to join! You may add more products to your cart if needed! Kits ranging from $19.99-$125! You get 50% off all products, right at sign up! You get paid 50% commission on Customer orders! 3%-25%  commission on personal and team orders/sales! ( must have $125 Personal orders and or Customers orders, every 6  months to stay active.) You also get a team leader bonus of 4%-8% commission! You also get a cash and car bonus at a certain level of the com plan ranks. You can also earn trips! We have random opportunities to get small bonuses no matter which level you are in. You get training within the company & your personal community. YOU ARE NEVER ALONE! Monthly pay on the 10th of every month! You also get FREE monthly incentives. A.K.A FREE products. To earn at a certain amount of sales you get within that month! Opportunity Info Link

NOTE: You don't have to promote as a Beauty Influencer, if you don't want too! You can join with your kit, just to unlock and have your 50% off all products! Just make sure that you have $125 personal orders every 6 months in your back office. That is $20 and something every month. (Use sponsor code 1089459! Sign up ) 

 

Community & Company!

The company is just overall, the most supportive company you will be with! They set you up for success! I NEVER have seen any CEO'S, go above and beyond to help their customers & team members! It's AMAZING! 




I hope that, this has helped you in either joining as a customer or as a Beauty Influencer! I love being able to help someone find their confidence! It can be with make-up, skincare or what ever the case maybe! If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me. We have an amazing community to help you with resources, and a team of amazing women to help you with whatever you need! Don't forget that I will be here to guide you, and answer questions you may have! We have a family kind of community. Everyone is welcome!


Comment any other topics you want to read from me!  

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts