Why I Chose to Blog!

Why I Chose To Blog!!


   Hi, my name is Ashley Gilbert! I am new at blogging, so I hope what you find on my blog website is entertaining or resourceful! I have many things, in this blog that I want to share! So I don't have just one niche! I have two businesses I run, and I am a podcast host! (If you want to check out all of what I do here is my link: Links ) I take my work and communities, seriously in everything I do! I bring value to the table! I came from a community that brought hatred, didn't value you and your responsibility as a person, and always told you to block a friend or former team member because "they" didn't like them. That is NOT how I role! I respect others for their decisions! Some people don't know what happens behind closed doors. The company I was with previously, didn't allow multiple income streams and still being apart of their business. I have always been the type of person to have multiple income streams for various reason. 


1. Need an extra income in the home:

Some of us are single mothers or fathers or just families trying to get by. Our economy is not the same as it was 5 years ago or even 10 years ago. We need all the help to support our families! And still give them the best life!

2. Need Gas to get to work and back:

For some an extra income can help the little things. Gas, Groceries, Nails done, a vacation with family,ect. You name it, Extra income can help! 

3. Need an at home job:

Some of us need a job to be at home with our kids or have more flexible hours for Doctors appointments or whatever the case maybe. Online extra income can help with that! 

4. Help with retirement: 

And the most important one for me is saving for retirement. I watched my grandmother retire after being with one company for 50yrs, and still is having to work part time. Retirement money is just not enough to get by. Especially someone who lives alone. I don't want to be in my 50s wondering if I could just go back and do things differently. I can start NOW, while I am young! 

Honestly, at the rate I am going I will retire myself and my husband in our 30s! How amazing is that! And the best part, I can help my parents in the process! So we all have a better life! 


 You know, I brag about how I can retire my husband and I. But what most of you are not seeing, is I'm helping thousands of families in the process. The way my line of work, works is I get to change so many lives around the world. I can help them retire early! It doesn't matter where you are, or how old you are, YOU can change your life just by saying YES to something so great. I love getting those messages from my customers, who are so happy I got them to try any of the products I sell. Because I helped them find a solution to their problem. I listened to the person who messaged me asking for help. And they became my customer. I love when I get a message from one of my team members, telling me how happy they are I showed them a new way to have more time with their families, and still earn an income. Because someone jumped in my inbox and I helped them with a solution and helped them reach their goals. Now they are on my team and succeeding with flying colors. Because they said YES! 


I know some of you are like; I have tried the online marketing thing. It doesn't work for me! Let me ask you something! 


Did you show up EVERY single day?

Did you put your 100% in your business?

Did you treat your business, like a job?

Did you do your follow ups? 


There is so many things you should be doing in your business, that some don't want to do! News flash! You have to or you wont succeed! 

So back to why I chose to blog! I chose to blog, so I can share my journey with the world! So I can show people around the world that YES YOU CAN do this! That those around you judging you, is going to happen, BUT their opinion DOES NOT MATTER! They will talk if you do it! But they will also talk if you don't do it! So do it anyways! 

So what will it be? Are you taking the leap into something you enjoy doing? or are you going to live paycheck to paycheck? Your choice! 


 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts